Thursday 11 November 2010


Barton lands the first Punch, the look on his face it was enough to make a grown man cry! (of laughter) "I hold my hands up, I reacted badly to the situation on Wednesday night and I deeply regret it.

"I have been working very hard to keep that side of my game under control and I think it has showed in the way I have been able to get on and enjoy my football this season.

"I look forward to trying to get back into the team once my suspension is over and helping the club maintain its good start to the season."

How much is he on a week? i mean the bloke needs to be locked up!

Barton will be available for selection to Newcastle manager Chris Hughton for his side's trip to West Brom on 5 December.

Allardyce a bruiser back in the day, and Pedersen the ice man decided against adding their two penny worths, personally i would of hit that twat smack bang on the face!



No comments:

Post a Comment