Thursday 11 November 2010

Ian Holloway


What a start to the season for Blackpool, Yet Holloway still find's himself at the end a stick, although this time its from the men @ the F.A you know them people that point and shout but know sod all about the sport


Mr Holloway stands firm, as the F.A try and flex their muscles over last nights actions, Mr Holloway said: "I am working within their rules and I went into that game last night believing we could win. You will have to ask Mick why he said those things when he went to Man Utd, because that's a totally different scenario." Have some of that you suited and booted twats!

Asked if he still intended to resign should the authorities get involved, he added: "Absolutely. What's the point? I am paid to be the manager of Blackpool Football Club, to bring in players and utilise them in a 25-man squad. Go on my son!

Mr F.A man whats the point of having a 25 man squad? "I didn't play anyone outside of my 25. Phillips is in my 25, albeit he is only a 19-year-old. I don't understand what they're talking about. They should judge my team on how it played. If we had lost 10-0, then maybe I played a weakened team.

"I'm trying to move my squad forward, to see who is good enough and who isn't good enough. I believe they all are, I wouldn't have signed them otherwise.

"I am not having anyone tell me who I can play. My chairman doesn't do it so why should the Premier League? And who the hell are they to tell me, with the greatest respect, who I have signed, are they good enough or not before they have even had a chance to play?" BOOM!


What about if we just enjoy football! all these rules and regs are ruining the game we love


4-4-2




No comments:

Post a Comment