Sunday 17 April 2011

It's The Midweeker

The midweekers just got back from a fun day @ Wembley! 

Mixing it with the Stoke fans after their famous 5-0 thumping of Bolton! A pub crawl around North East London then a cheeky stop off @ his adopted 'local' Pie & Mash shop! Before he boarded the train @ Liverpool Street and headed home for a cup of tea and a reflection on the days events, what a life the it's a football thing pundit leads! 

After a look through the midweek fixtures The Midweeker has given us his predictions earlier than expected for the week ahead *Which makes a change! 


"On occasions I have been big headed. I think most people are when they get in the limelight. I call myself Big Head just to remind myself not to be."

Think you know better? feel free to let The Midweeker know!  


No comments:

Post a Comment